Our Commitment to Privacy
Information We Collect
When you apply for a job or general consideration, we ask for personal information such as:
- Your name, email address, residence and mailing address, phone number and other contact information;
- Information about your current employment and former employment, including experience, title, compensation, etc,;
- Your education, training, skills and abilities; and
- The type of job or assignment you are seeking and when you can start work.
You also may elect to upload a resume, samples of work or a portfolio, in which case we will have the information you provide to us. We may combine information we collect about you with other information we receive from additional sources, such as information you may have provided to us by other means or information collected by our recruiters.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide you with job placement services. We also may use your information for a variety of related purposes and other business functions, such as, but not limited to, the following:
- To provide you with information and communicate with you, including about available positions;
- To provide you with our job placement, training, career counseling or career transition services;
- To arrange employment or temporary assignments for you;
- To inform our clients, candidates and business partners about our services;
- To help us administer or improve our business and our services;
- To perform certain research and analyses;
- To collect aggregate statistical information regarding the use of our website;
- To protect the integrity of or to improve our websites, information systems and security.
Information We Share
We may share the personal information we collect about you with other parties. For example, we may share information about you with our clients in order to identify appropriate job opportunities for you. We also may share your information:
- With clients who may have job opportunities available or interest in hiring or placing our candidates;
- With our service providers, such as third party vendors and hosting partners who provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology required to run our site;
- When reasonably requested or required by law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- When otherwise required by law or in response to legal process;
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- When reasonably necessary to an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- As needed to protect the vital interests of an individual; and
We maintain administrative, physical and technical safeguards intended to protect against the loss, misuse or unauthorized access, acquisition, alteration or destruction of information we collect through physical and automated means.
Links to Other Sites
777 Goodale Blvd., Suite 300, Columbus, OH 43212.
(Revised February 24, 2014)