Ever find yourself scrolling through Instagram only to be stopped by a seriously delicious-looking plate of pancakes? “How did they do that?!”, you might think to yourself.
Psst…that person could be you!
Click here to register.
After photographing five cookbooks and countless food photoshoots, Allie Lehman is ready to share the knowledge we’ve all been craving! Get ready to up your food photography game (and test your taste buds!). These photos will be good enough to eat.
- Learn the art of styling with simple foods
- Get insight into gear and props
- See real-time shooting examples
- Get tips on finding and creating the perfect light
- Snacks and refreshments provided
- Since there’s only one Allie to go around, class size is limited to 20 people (trust us, if we could clone her, we totally would).
- This class will not teach you how to use your camera. All camera types encouraged (including smartphone). If you want to learn how to use your DSLR, check out our Photo 101 class